Junior Product Designer APPLY NOW
Cairo - Maadi
We are passionate about the quality of our work, our environment and continuing to foster a leadership culture among all our team. We want you to think big, to innovate, and to help us craft a company to reach the whole world. DE.CI provides a healthy work environment with room to grow and learn. If you think you can fit this mindset of fast growth apply to be part of our story!
|||Cairo - Maadi|||Design Team ||||||~UZHdeHo29_AgvYC|||FULL_TIME|||EGP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Designs furniture for manufacture, according to the knowledge of design trends, offerings of competition, production costs, the capability of production facilities, and characteristics of company's market: Confers with production, design, and sales personnel to obtain design suggestions and customer orders.
- Sketches freehand design.
- Prepares or directs preparation of blueprints containing manufacturing specifications, such as dimensions, kind of wood, and upholstery fabrics to be used in manufacturing article.
- Design and prepare detailed drawings of fixtures, forms, or tools required to be used in production.
- Plan modifications for completed furniture to conform to changes in design trends and increase customer acceptance.
- Build or oversee construction of models or prototypes.
- Identifying & creative new design opportunities through marketing insight that will push the boundaries of this retailer and making, the quick decisions for key designs.