Data Analyst APPLY NOW
Cairo - Maadi
We are passionate about the quality of our work, our environment and continuing to foster a leadership culture among all our team. We want you to think big, to innovate, and to help us craft a company to reach the whole world. DE.CI provides a healthy work environment with room to grow and learn. If you think you can fit this mindset of fast growth apply to be part of our story!
|||Cairo - Maadi|||Marketing Team||||||F3Mykv7DRvJ.x8Mx|||FULL_TIME|||EGP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Manage and optimize digital media campaigns including Social Media, Paid Search, Display, Native and Video.
- Identify target audiences using 1st party and 3rd party tactics.
- Analyze campaign data, identify trends and act on opportunities to increase performance while ensuring a positive return on ad spend and other indicators.
- Communicate campaign performance to leadership and important partners.
- Work with our in-house creative agency to develop advertisements and messaging.
- Research and continually learn about industry trends and identify new test opportunities.
- Identify creative solutions to meet our client acquisition needs and increase scale to meet business demands.
- Work with partners to maximize the value of the programs.
- Create Tableau dashboards and other data visualization or reports that help all departments to manage the performance of the business.
- Support with insights based on product data.
- Conduct advanced analysis to understand the drivers of the business.
- Help build a company-wide data culture where team members feel empowered to use data to make everyday decisions.
- Manage day-to-day support of data reporting and analytics.