Project Manager APPLY NOW
We are passionate about the quality of our work, our environment and continuing to foster a leadership culture among all our team. We want you to think big, to innovate, and to help us craft a company to reach the whole world. DE.CI provides a healthy work environment with room to grow and learn. If you think you can fit this mindset of fast growth apply to be part of our story!
|||Cairo - Maadi|||||||||BeZR6t2b3V8Blp.X|||FULL_TIME|||EGP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Develop ongoing showroom layouts and display based on data.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with management or clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Develop Project management systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.