Supply Chain Officer APPLY NOW
Cairo - Maadi
Supply Chain Team
We are passionate about the quality of our work, our environment and continuing to foster a leadership culture among all our team. We want you to think big, to innovate, and to help us craft a company to reach the whole world. DE.CI provides a healthy work environment with room to grow and learn. If you think you can fit this mindset of fast growth apply to be part of our story!
|||Cairo - Maadi|||Supply Chain Team||||||v_x3J.dY~1Q7UU0E|||FULL_TIME|||EGP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Create purchase orders of last-mile products according to the company's needs.
- Submit and follow up with the supplier, and quality approve these products upon receipt.
- Make weekly reports about work done, not completed, and delayed, explain the reason for the delay, and provide solutions.
- Schedule and supervise all products assembly processes according to the previously set plan.
- Quality approve the finished and assembled products and make sure that they meet the company's standards.
- Update the team members with the assembled items, ready orders, and all other relevant information on files needed daily.
- Responsible for the technical workers accurate and efficient work.
- Look for and onboard new suppliers with accordance to the approved system of selecting suppliers.
- Conduct periodic surveys to appraise all the suppliers’ performance, and assess their capacity, quality, and manufacturing activities.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes, and derive solutions.
- Document all the needed data and information on all the required platforms.